English and Me

ENGLISH AND ME 


Hallo guys , my name is Arbaul Hidayati and you can call me Arbaul . This is my first blog for assignment Integrated Communicative Course in my University , and please to read it guys ...

In this blog I want to share my experiences about learning English. First I know English in Elementary School ,  At the first I studied  English about alphabeth , number , name of fruits , name of animals and  I didn’t remember again about the materials. And from this  I know about childreen songs in English . Iam forgot what the kind of this .
My first Impression about English  when I am in primary school , I think English is a little bit difficult and annoyed  because everyday I used Javanesse and Bahasa to my daily activities and I not familiar with this .



The beginning  I was interested  with English when I liked watching movie with english subtitle ,  and from this I want to learn english more and I really want to be able to speak English perfecly , I think  its a cool if I can speak English and English can be used for my future because it is Internasional Language. A lot of people can to used this Language .
Besides that to add my skill  I try to  listen the English  music and if I can't understand of the vocabularies  I try to translete this using a dictionary or google translete and now if I want to listen the  music with reading the meaning , I can see youtube, this makes easier to  know the meaning of the song . I have Many problem when lesson listening if the voice is faster , I can’t understand what about it , I ever got bad score in Listening lesson when I in Junior Hight School and Senior Hight School .So I more like reading because reading more easy for me . when I studied I can read with think the  meaning .


And now I am studing in UKSW Salatiga to improve my English skills . I am realize that  my English skill hasn’t been perfectly yet , but I believe if I seriously  learn English , I exacly  do it. Although I think english is difficult but I have to enjoy when learning it , So I can understand it faster. Actually english is have a lot of benefit . We can using it for communication , give some information for other people in English ,traveling to another country , and a lot of place have to using information in english . So we can using English in Everywhere . 
I Think enough my short story about English and Me . Maybe for next I will create another blog and sharing again in here with another topic .Bye guys , see you 

Enjoy reading my first blog guys ..
thank you 

~ Arbaul Hidayati

Popular Posts