My Emoji Stories

My Emoji Stories


Hai everyone , today we meet again in my blog. Last week I told you about "English and Me" and now I will give stories with emoji to describe this.

  I will share about factual story, the title is “Who Loves Shooping ?. The writer’s story is Crischole and the level this story is 11.50. When reading this story I need 4 minutes 32 seconds because the total words are 504. Maybe the time  too long for reading but I will improve my reading skill.Okey lets start on the point of the story.

     Who loves shopping ? Maybe most of women  love this  but men are not  with various kinds reason . In this story there are 4 respondents telling their opinion about shopping. They are Carmen from Madrid, Anthony from  Edinburg, Hyerim from South Korea , and Kurt from South Africa .  They have different statements with a reason about shopping . The first  Statement is Carmen, She is very exciting and very love shopping because she can feel good. And the second is Anthony, he likes shopping but he buys all of him clothes online . He hates The big Crowds when buying  in Popular stores . The Third is Hyerim , he has some problems when choosing  and he didn’t like to spend much  money .And the last from Kurt he thinks shopping is the most boring thing in the world , hahaha …

I will describe shopping with one emoji this is a smiley emoji



Why I am using this emoji ? Because I think when shopping make mood booster for me . This is very pleasant and can have  fun.  Shopping can remove my stress. So this emoji is exacly to describe this .   This is emoji is smiley so when you sad or stress try go to shopping centre to buy clothes or foods and everything what you want . maybe can  give  you mood booster . From sad to happy like the emoji.

 Besides reading about Who Loves Shopping,I listened Factual story again with sub genre entertainment and the title is “ Best American TV Show”. Level this story is 13.00 and 386 total words insides. I need  5 minutes and 2 seconds to finish this story . The writers is `ELLO.

The best American TV show is The Simpsons, this program is succesfull  because it has high sense of humor .The program has a kind of humor that funny to all of ages.  I think  because the unique of characteristic, shape of faces all characters  and easy to be understood  so make the Simpsons is popular.

 


Why is there a laughing emoji above? Because laughing emoji will describe when we are watching a funny film or funny program. This can make us laughing, and it so entertain.

Most of childreen like a cartoon movie, such us the simpsons, spongebob, Masha and The bear, Disney animation and the other programs. if they find a part of funny, they can make laughing like this emoji. This is not only for children but I also watching cartoon when bored watching drama or reality show program.

 I think it’s enough. I hope you can enjoy so you will comeback when I posted another story or experience in my blog next time.  Don’t forget to smile everyday and see you.



Popular Posts